DNS-323 and Debian-arm

I checked the debian-arm mailing list archives and couldn't find a reference to this, and I
thought it might be interesting (I apologize in advance if it isn't). I can
report that Debian etch works great on the D-Link DNS-323, which sports 64 mb of
ram and a 500 mhz  Marvell Feroceon processor. You can find details of how
people are using this at http://wiki.dns323.info . In fact I'm mailing this from
my DNS-323, which runs exim4, mutt, and emacs just fine (as well as lighttpd).

The 323 boots a 2.6 version of the Linux kernel, so getting debian to work on it
is just a matter of putting it on one of the internal SATA drives, and then
chrooting to it. From there the basic utilities work great, though obviously
anything that requires modifying the kernel will require flashing the firmware.

Well, anyway it looked to me like the number of commonly available pieces of
hardware debian-arm is running on is still small enough that people might be
interested in this. If not, I apologize for wasting server space.