Re: Armel works on CSB637 (AT91RM9200)

On 3/19/07, Bill Gatliff <bgat@billgatliff.com> wrote:
Guys:

Been running armel from applieddata.net repository for a week now.  SSH,
gcc, etc all seem to work fine.  Awesome!

CSB637 is an AT91RM9200 platform.  I'm running 2.6.20+AT91.  Will be
experimenting with 2.6.21-rcX this week.

I'm using an IXP425 eval system as I hinted in other posts, and that's
ok apart from driver issues.  I want to try it on my 600MHz IOP321
desktop system, but that still requires a 2.6 kernel port to be
completed, but I'll try and work towards that.