Re: APEX and variant booting

On Sun, Jan 14, 2007 at 01:19:00PM +1030, Rod Whitby wrote:

> I was always envisaging the debian installer having a recovery
rootfs in the flash, and being able to switch between booting to the
flashfs (especially if the disk was not attached) or booting to the
disk.  Perhaps that can be done by passing a flag on the kernel
command line from Apex to the debian initramfs ...

OK.  It sounds like this idea isn't yet baked.  NP.  The support is
implemented in APEX when we're ready to go.

Cheers.