Re: buildd of xlbiff

Christoph Martin a écrit :
Hi Debian arm build maintainers,

I uploaded a new version of xlbiff on in June, which build without a
problem on all autobuilders except arm. From the log is seams, that
there was a problem with the installation of the X11 builddepends at
that time on the buildd host (smackdown ?). I send Ryan Murray a mail
requesting a rebuild of the package on arm, but got no answer. The
missing build for arm stops xlbiff from going into testing. Can you
please schedule a rebuild for xlbiff?

That's probably the wrong email address. If you want to contact the buildd maintainers, please use arm@buildd.debian.org.

We don't have access to the wanna-build database, the only thing we can do is to upload a manually build package.