Re: arm account for a DD

Bill Gatliff wrote:

K. Richard Pixley wrote:

I'd like to drop a plug for qemu. It's likely that using qemu would be easier and more expedient unless you're doing some very low level or extremely cpu specific work.

If you can get it working, it's probably faster than all the available ARM hardware, too. :)

I haven't gotten either of the diskful boards working, but I do have a version running against an nfs root. Turns out the nfs root is really pretty handy by comparison to scp'ing everything all the time.

--rich