Re: apex-1.4.5

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 07:18:51PM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Marc Singer <elf@buici.com> [2006-08-18 10:07]:
> > I posted a new version of apex.  This version boots the test2 image
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Below is the patch used to create this image.  Rod, can you please
> review?

I used the version of slugimage to break apart the test2.bin image and
then build a new one with the latest apex.  It fails to build the new image:

  padBytes error: data (6815728) is longer than total_len (6553600) at ../slugimage line 77.

Not sure what the problem be.  I wonder if this is a good time to
start writing the data_length field in the partition table?