home project

hi there!

I am not sure if this is the right place for this... but I'll give it a
try...

the thing is I got myself a little portable game console called gp2x... it
contains a strongarm 266mhz 64meg ram 64 meg nand flash for op system and
2gig sd memory, and a realy realy light version of linux... It also got an
usb port which it is possible to mount harddrives etc on...

Hmm being quite new to developing under linux and esp for anything not x86,
I was wondering... if the machine got a working linux running at the moment?
do you people think it would be possible to install a more complete version
of say debian on it?

It might sound strange, but my gold is to have this little handheld as a
mail server and file server... but considering this built in linux it wont
do... no make no build commands :(

ok this is tad confused sorry if I made no sense and spammed ya folks :)

Mikael Larsson
Musikanten 5d
784 52 Borlänge

http://borlange.mine.nu
mikael@borlange.mine.nu
ICQ: 22413243
Msn Messenger: lokomotiv@hotmail.com
phone: (ask me)

?it's not a matter of going to grow
it's not a matter of time or how I feel
I'm throwing off the shadow of a better man now
what you see is what you never had
get real
get another
- I don't exist when you don't see me
- I don't exist when you're not here
- what the eye don't see won't break the heart
- you can make believe when we're apart
- but when you leave I disappear
- when you don't see me.?