How to enable usbfs on NSLU2 running Debian 2.6.15-1-nslu2

Hi,

I would like to know how to enable usbfs on a NSLU2 running Debian 2.6.15-1-nslu2?

Is this something that needs to be compiled in the Kernel. If so, how can I do it?

I am expecting to be see something like (alike in Redhat):

usbfs                        0         0         0   -  /proc/bus/usb

However this directory doesn't currently exist.

I have the following line in /etc/fstab

proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0

Under /proc/bus I only see the following:

dr-xr-xr-x  2 root root 0 May 11 11:31 input
dr-xr-xr-x  3 root root 0 May 11 11:31 pci

Any help would be much appreciated. Sorry but I am not a experienced Debian user.

Danny Nelhams