success report, nslu2

I was able to install Debian on the nslu2, with only minor deviation
from the documented procedure. Starting point was a brand new
nslu2 from Linksys, which had been configured to a static IP via
the windows configuraton tool.  This was with a 1GB flash thumbdrive.

First, the installer disconnected my ssh session during partitioning.
I was able to reconnect and resume the installer, but it immediately
jumped to partitioning and stalled at 50% progress. After a couple
tries, I ssh'd in and rebooted. The nslu2 came up fine, although it
used dhcp and I had to use nmap to find it. I reconnected via ssh,
and continued installation without problem.

My only confusion was at the tasksel question, and I wasn't sure
whether to keep the "standard system" option checked or not. I
unchecked it and got a very minimal debian installation - perfect.
Recommend adding a bit of advice in the nslu2 Debian installer
guide on this topic.

Anyway, it's a great little machine. Hearty appreciation to all involved.

Jeff