Re: Some buildds not building anything?

On 2006-11-15 10:40 -0600, Bill Gatliff wrote:
> Wookey:
> And while we're on the subject, can someone please add hedges and
> leisner to the buildd list?

It's not quite that simple. Machines are either buildds or developer
access machines, not both (SFAIK). leisner is the latter, hedges could
be either, but having it as a buildd probably makes most sense. Making
one of the existing buildds a developer access machine would then make
sense, as I think 7 buildds is enough - probably less if they were all
500Mhz machine rather 200Mhz machines.

And such mail needs to be addressed to Debian admin, not just this
list.

[ It is currently set up with sid and etch chroots as
hedges.billgatliff.org (see previous mail) ]

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/