Re: Kernel and modules for NSLu2

I started to follow the upgrade instructions and discovered none of my repos for ARM work (it's been a while since my slug was running)...  got stuck trying to do an aptitude update...

W: Couldn't stat source package list http://http.us.debian.org etch/main Packages
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://ftp.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://security.debian.org unstable/updates/main Packages

Seems some of the arm mirrors (i.e. all of the testing ones from packges.debian.org links) have been wiped out...

Can someone post a working deb line for etch or unstable arm mirror?

Cheers,

-G

On 11/4/06, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
* Mattia Dongili <malattia@linux.it> [2006-05-06 16:07]:
> > Since slug is essentially a ethernet2usb converter, all of the usb
> > and networking related modules can potentially be usefull.
>
> Any chance to see nfsd also?

This is activated now.  Please upgrade:
http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/upgrade.html
--