Re: APEX and Debian

Hey Martin!

Martin Michlmayr schrieb:
> kernel, and it generates a proper initramfs (taking the non-free
> ixp4xx drivers if they're available) and flashes it.  What's missing
> is that...

Thanks a lot for nslu2-utils. I think that most users prefer not to flash the
slug too often, just like I. I know that flash EEPROMS cannot stand infinetely
many flashes and I know that if I flash something bad then my slug goes to
NAS-heaven. So my favorite option is to flash only one debian image and never
again anything else.

Are you convinced that most users think like I do or should I write more arguments?

brgds
  Kevin

--
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=214656