Re: debian-installer support for RiscPC - volunteers wanted

On Fri, 12 May 2006, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> > > I recall that error.  Try this patch:
> > Thanks a lot!  I'll give it a try.
>
> This works, thanks (and thanks to Simon for testing).

Cool.  Could I have a copy of the .config file for your
2.6.16 Kernel please?
I looked in the Debian diff for 2.6.16 but the rpc_config
(I think it's called) is not up to date for that Kernel, so I assume it's
not the same config file used to build the Kernel.

Thanks
s.
--
Stuart Winter