[hardware-donation] Please send in your requests for hardware

For a while now we have maintained a web page listing hardware that
developers are looking for to help with their Debian development
efforts: http://www.debian.org/misc/hardware_wanted
Through this page, we have successfully obtained a number of machines,
for example some Cobalt boxes used for the MIPS port.

If you, as a porter, someone working on debian-installer, or doing
other Debian work, need any specific hardware for your work please
feel free to send an email to hardware-donations@debian.org and I'll
add it to the list.  Obviously, there's no guarantee we'll find
something but it's always worth a try.  Also, it's more likely to find
older hardware people might be willing to donate, but if you have any
other specific requests please get in contact anyway as I might be able
to find sponsors.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/