Peplink MANGA?

Hi.

I bought myself a PepLink MANGA Debian a few months ago.  A pretty
sweet ARM device with everything you need for a wlan router built in.

They ship the thing with Sarge preinstalled on a 1GB USB stick
and a hacked-up 2.4.24 kenel.  I managed to patch this kernel up to 2.4.31 and
am running this setup now.  However, it seems the machine type required for
this thing has neither got into 2.4 nor 2.6 officially yet.

I am actually just curious, is anyone else on this list owning
such a device and perhaps working on getting 2.6 support for it?

--
CYa,
  Mario