Re: europa && elara - up and healthy

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 10:35:32AM -0500, Woody Suwalski wrote:
> Any idea who nowadays is in charge of ARM builds / machines / accounts?
> Are these machines still needed then?

Most urgently,arm port is missing a developer accessible machine. Basicly
it would have sarge/etch/sid chroots debian developers could log into to
debug problems in their packages.

For buildd's, I don't know, maybe a separate security buildd is needed.
In general the movement is to "two fast buildd's" instead of army of
buildd's.