incorrect Dep-Wait status for xerces

Hello.  About six days ago, I uploaded new versions of xerces25 and
xerces26 that depend upon libicu34-dev instead of libicu21-dev.  At
that time, the arm xerces packages should have stopped being in
Dep-Wait and gone back into the normal queue, but this did not
happen.  In my prior experience and based on my understanding, I
should not have to take any specific action when a new version of a
package is uploaded to remove it from Dep-Wait.  Do you know why the
packages are still in Dep-Wait?  Can they be put back in Needs-Build
state?  Thanks!

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>