SOPE not building on ARM

Hello,

my package SOPE does not build on ARM and I fail to understand why. I would
greatly appreciate any assitance of you to track down the problem.

The build log in question:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=sope&ver=4.4rc.2-3&arch=arm&stamp=1124466521&file=log&as=raw

It seems there is a problem with autotools:
In file included from NGBase64Stream.m:22:
common.h:31:20: error: config.h: No such file or directory

However:
./configure
[...]
creating config.h

SOPE builds on several other architectures.

Please CC me on replies, as I am not subscribed to debian-arm.

Thanks in advance and regards,
Sebastian

--
Blog: http://www.withouthat.org/~sebastian/blog