Re: Has anyone a Filesystem?

jhonnystecchino@interfree.it wrote:
I m not able to install debian per arm on my board.
To start my development i need a board in which i can run
debian, and in particular dpkg.
Has anyone idea of where can i found a filesystem to use?

We provide several Debian-arm based filesystems on our web site. They are primarily intended to be used on our boards, but you may have success in using them on another board.

http://www.applieddata.net/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1498

You probably want the "Traditional Debian" tarball, which is designed to run from USB hard drive, NFS or a Microdrive in a compact-flash slot. You can run dpkg on that system. You will need about 500MB of space to extract it. Good luck.

-Josh

--

Joshua Malone                            Linux Engineer
Applied Data Systems                www.applieddata.net