GNOME packages not building on ARM

Hello,

Just wondering, anyone know why a few new GNOME packages are building
everywhere but on ARM?  I see evolution 2.2 and its dependencies
(gal2.4, gtkhtml3.6, evolution-data-server1.2) just not being built for
our platform, and bjorn.haxx.se showing that they'll go into testing
just fine without us.

Is this a deliberate exclusion because of the autobuilder shortage?  I'm
building these now and plan to upload...

Cheers,
-Adam

http://www.take6.com/albums/greatesthits.html