Re: Unidentified subject!

Guys:

| > these smaller + older architecture which are, quite simply, mismatched for
| > these numerically-focussed applications and environments.
| | Please convince a porter for those architectures to add the right lines

I have a bunch of capable ARM hardware here. I'm coming into this discussion late, but I can assure you that ARM is hardly an "older" or "mismatched" architecture.

I have asked in the past to get help in setting up an ARM machine or two as buildd boxen. If there is still a need for ARM hardware, please let me know!

Thanks!

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
It said Windows 95/98/NT/XP/2000 or better, so I installed Linux.