Re: ARM build of scalapack

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 11:37:17PM -0400, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> Can someone please build scalapack for arm?  I tried (took about 20
> hours on my netwinder), but am still bitten by bug 222536 -- which is
> not reproducible, except on my box where it always happens. :-(
>
> Since I just built octave2.1 and rmpi, this is the last arm build
> holding up a major transition of about 20 Beowulf packages.

Well I am now trying to build it (it will take a while).

It build-depends on mpich, which was build (it appears successfully) by
the buildd's in late august, but still doesn't appear to be in the
archive.  What's up with that?  That's two months later.

Similarly with lam which was built about a month ago, and still doesn't
seem to have entered the archive.  I just don't get it.

Is there some place that shows what is already bulit but hasn't been
accepted (and why it hasn't been accepted) for a given architecture?

Len Sorensen