Re: Access to an arm machine to debug my package

Aurelien:

As debussy seems ot be done, would it be possible to have access to an
arm machine with all the necessary packages installed, ie debhelper and
libgcj-dev?

If nobody comes up with a machine, I have one available but it isn't on a publically-accessible internet link. I could run a pbuilder and return the results, tho, or maybe we could figure out a way to get you onto my VPN...

Long term, this machine is going to be available if anyone wants it. I just don't have the time yet.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com