Unidentified subject!

I for one would like to use Debian of some kind on the new Linux based handheld gaming/multimedia console coming out at the end of November.
It Has Dual-core CPUs: ARM920T (host 200 MHz)+ ARM940T (200mhz) (both have access to dedicated 2D video hardware)
Chipset     MMSP2
NAND Flash ROM  64 MB
RAM     64 MB
Storage SD Card (supports SDIO)
Unpowered USB 2.0 High Speed(but hacks already in pipeline for power)
Power 2 x AA battery 8-16 Hrs use time
The Display is 3.5 in 320x240 TFT LCD
TV out
Oops its called GP2X from the same people who made the opensource GP32 console which 30,000+ sold and its only £125 from http://www.gp2x.co.uk/ - Official UK distributor (formerly GBAX)
Some links for more info :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gp2x
http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php?showtopic=20717
http://www.gpx2.com/product/product.asp
http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/Main_Page
http://squidgey.co.uk/
http://www.distant-earth.com/open2x/
http://www.distant-earth.com/gp2x/
http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php?
http://www.gbax.com/aboutgp2x.html
http://www.gp32x.com/
This Rocks so include this in your thoughts as a powered external hardrive source for this device has just been found and will be probably on sale from the same distributors.Something for Christmas and now something for my birthday.
PS Pocketworkstation (www.pocketworkstation.org) on the Zaurus PDA is cool
Hope you dont mind the input as i am a Debian user on Xbox,PDA(arm)and x86 pc