Re: mozilla-* porter help needed for ARM

In message <20051003155855.GA7949@csclub.uwaterloo.ca>
          lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca (Lennart Sorensen) wrote:

> Someone just made a typo it would appear and certainly didn't do even
> the slightest checking to see if the syntax was still valid.

I believe this was because of a mistake made by the maintainers to
implement some tidying after I send some patches for the RISC OS version
(another ARM platform), although my changes didn't touch this file.

> Isn't there a rule that you don't check things into cvs untile it at
> least compiles?

Well, there's tinderbox, but this code is ARM specific and as a minority
platform wouldn't be built automatically.

--
Peter Naulls - peter@chocky.org        | http://www.chocky.org/
Please Reply Properly                  | http://www.riscos.info/posting/