Any objections to armeb port posts on this list?

Now that the (unofficial) project to produce an armeb port has been
announced on debian-devel [1], the group of people working on the
port[2] are looking for somewhere to discuss development.  We could
easily set up our own mailing lists at debonaras.org or
nslu2-linux.org (the first, but not currently the only, target for
Debian armeb), but we figured that it would be better to use a list
@debian.org if possible [3].

The debian-mips list seems to be used for both the big-endian and
little-endian ports of Debian to MIPS (or at least the mipsel port
does not have a separate list on debian.org), so thought that
discussion of the armeb port would be appropriate on this list.

But we figured we should ask first :-)

Does anyone have any major objections to discussion about the armeb
port of Debian on this list?

We will ensure that nslu2-specific discussion that is not related to
the Debian armeb port is kept to the existing nslu2-related lists
(which have 4000+ subscribers).

-- Rod

[1]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/09/msg00860.html
[2]: http://www.debonaras.org, an offshoot of http://www.nslu2-linux.org