SOPE not building on ARM

my package SOPE does not build on ARM and I fail to understand why. I would
greatly appreciate any assitance of you to track down the problem.

The build log in question:

It seems there is a problem with autotools:
In file included from NGBase64Stream.m:22:
common.h:31:20: error: config.h: No such file or directory

creating config.h

SOPE builds on several other architectures.

Please CC me on replies, as I am not subscribed to debian-arm.

Thanks in advance and regards,

Blog: http://www.withouthat.org/~sebastian/blog
PGP-Key: http://www.withouthat.org/~sebastian/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6