Re: where can I buy an ARM dev board or a PDA ?

Hello ,
	I am an engineer working for UTC-OTIS elevator company. I love to
share the resource of China with the other engineer around the world.
actually in China there is a lot of cheap dev board based on ARM9. but I
don't know how could you buy them, maybe the board only cost 250.00USD
~300USD,  the following is the hardware resource. If you need help, I can
contact the Post office to make sure whether this kind of goods could be
export by UPS, DHL or not.
1	 CPU	 Samsung S3C2410X,200MHz266Mhz
2	 ROM	 1 MB AMD Flash ROM
64M Samsung Nand Flash R