Re: Has anyone a Filesystem?

jhonnystecchino@interfree.it wrote:
I m not able to install debian per arm on my board.
To start my development i need a board in which i can run
debian, and in particular dpkg.
Has anyone idea of where can i found a filesystem to use?

We provide several Debian-arm based filesystems on our web site. They are primarily intended to be used on our boards, but you may have success in using them on another board.

You probably want the "Traditional Debian" tarball, which is designed to run from USB hard drive, NFS or a Microdrive in a compact-flash slot. You can run dpkg on that system. You will need about 500MB of space to extract it. Good luck.

Joshua Malone                            Linux Engineer
Applied Data Systems                www.applieddata.net
434-244-9504                    jmalone@applieddata.net