Re: Big endian in debian ARM

Marco:

I won't be able to install Debian starting from it.
That's make me think to use a port of Fedora to XScale BE, however I would prefer to use Debian.
Do you have some suggestions?

A related question would be: how does one rebuild the debian system with a specified set of compiler switches, to do things like specify endianness, cpu optimizations, etc.

I've been asking that one for a while...

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
Get real embedded GNU training from a real embedded GNU developer.