OMAP 311 ARM proc

want to ask if there's an available embedded linux distro. for the
Palm Zire 21 with 126 MHz TI OMAP 311 ARM processor architecture , i
googled on that and found some linux ARM portage but don't know if
this arch. port works with my device or not please help me to know if
there's any availability for something related to that and what's the
availability to build a cross compiler, linker and bootstrap compiler
. thanks in advance

--
|Eng. Mina r. Fahmy|
FOP Arabization Main Developer, Linux OS(Ninja) arabization Maintainer.

GnuPG Ring FingerPrint:
Pub Key fingerprint = 04C8 9207 2B66 2D8B 46B3  6596 686B 9EAC 976D 456E