netwinder buildd is misconfigured

This build report:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=therion&ver=0.3.5-1&arch=arm&stamp=1106562697&file=log&as=raw

includes the following:
Package tclsh is a virtual package provided by:
  tcl8.4 8.4.9-1
  tcl8.3 8.3.5-4
  tcl8.0-ja 8.0.4jp1.3-14
  tcl8.0 8.0.5-8
You should explicitly select one to install.
E: Package tclsh has no installation candidate
tclsh is a virtual package provided by: tcl8.4 tcl8.3 tcl8.0-ja tcl8.0
Using tcl8.2 (selected in sbuildrc)
  /usr/bin/sudo /usr/bin/apt-get --purge $CHROOT_OPTIONS -q -y
install debhelper docbook-to-man tetex-bin tcl8.2
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
Package tcl8.2 has no available version, but exists in the database.

This was on the buildd 'netwinder'.

The sbuildrc file shouldn't be specifying a version of tcl that no longer
exists in the archive - that's just broken. This problem has been in
existence for over a year now.

Who is responsible for fixing this (just remove this entry in sbuildrc)?
Please can they do it (or give me a login so I can).

thanx

Wookey