NetWinder "OfficeServer" for Sale

I thought perhaps some of you might be interested in a Netwinder
Rack-Mount "OfficeServer" I've put up for sale on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1484&item=5750766079&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@precidia.com )

    It seems that anything people have learned prior to puberty takes on the
  status of an immutable truth (this is something well understood by parents,
    governments, and religions). Rational explanations of why some previous
    belief might be incompatible with the behavior of nature, and a careful
       explanation of the actual behavior of nature are of little avail.