Xfbdev host.def with mouse support

Hello,

I'm searching for the host.def and other config files used to build the old (now gone) Xfbdev X server (xserver-tinyx-fbdev). I have built a replacement Xfbdev from X 4.3, but I have been unable to get one that supports both the touchscreen (ipaq style) and USB mice.

The host.def file that I'm using is this:

#define BuildDocs               NO

#define BuildServersOnly           YES
#define KDriveXServer           YES
#define KdriveServerExtraDefines -DITSY -DMAXSCREENS=2
#define TinyXServer             YES
#define CrossCompiling          NO
#define TouchScreen             YES
#define ItsyCompilerBug         YES
#undef BuildRandR
#define BuildRandR              YES
#define BuildLBX                NO
#define BuildXInputLib          YES
#define BuildXInputExt          YES
#define XInputDrivers keyboard mouse void
#define ProjectRoot             /usr/X11R6
#define Freetype2Dir            $(TOP)/extras/freetype2
#define Freetype2LibDir         $(TOP)/exports/lib
#define BuildXTrueType          YES
#define BuildScreenSaverExt     YES
#define BuildScreenSaverLibrary YES
#define SharedLibXss            YES
#define XfbdevServer            YES
#define XipaqServer             NO

Has anyone built a tinyx server that works with /dev/input/mice?

Thanks, in advance,

-Josh

Joshua Malone                            Linux Engineer
Applied Data Systems                www.applieddata.net
434-244-9504                    jmalone@applieddata.net