Please build mpg123 (non-free) on arm.

Moi!

I'm looking for help building updated versions of the non-free mpg123
packages for woody and sid on arm. Both contain fixes for a security
problem:

a) mpg123_0.59r-16

   That's the sid update. Sources are in unstable already. Please build
   and upload.

b) mpg123_0.59r-13woody3

   That's a security update to woody in preparation, and therefore not
   in the archive so far. Instead, I've put the sources in
   ~kobras/mpg123/ on gluck. I'd be happy if someone grab them from
   there and built the missing arm package. Please don't upload but put
   the .deb and .changes someplace where the security team or me can
   access them.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel.