Installing Sarge on Riscstation

Hello,

I'm trying to install Sarge rc1 (the netinstall, dated 01/09/2004) on my Riscstation{1].
I'm stuck on loading the initrd into memory.
Although I've got 64M, the kernel messages indicate:

Linux version 2.4.25-riscstation (vince@gerald) (gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (release)) #1 Fri Apr 16 17:55:45 BST 2004
  CPU: ARM 710 revision 0
  Machine: RiscStation-RS7500
initrd (0x60400000 - 0x60550055) extends beyond physical memory - disabling initrd

resulting in a

  Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 01:00.

Often I don't get the 'initrd extends beyond physical memory' message, but instead:

  RAMDISK: Couldn't find valid RAM disk image starting at 0.

just above the kernel panic.

I couldn't find a bootloader (for an ARM machine) on the CD images (I tried netinstall and businesscard CD's), so I used Linloader 0.40 (the current version, indicating '0.36' on screen) from Peter Naulls' website.

Can anybody point me in the right direction as I'm getting slowly crazy?

Thanks in advance,
Simon.

[1] It has RISC OS in it's ROMs, not ABLE.