RF building openmotiv on arm (non-free!)

Hello,
I am trying to get openmotif in sync on all architectures to let it
propagate to testing. - I have successfully built it on alpha, i386
and hppa, merulo.debian.org is currently building for ia64, and on
s390 I've just contacted debian-admin to install build-dependencies.

However I am helpless for ARM, there is currently no machine
accessible to developers (debussy is down.).

FYI Openmotif is big but not huge, building it requires <=300MB of
diskspace.
                  thanks, cu andreas
PS: No, I have no personal interest in openmotif, it just blocks a
couple of packages from propagating to testing.
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"