debian-installer on arm status

Hi guys,

It's time to get debian-installer ported to arm; all the major porting
work should already have been done getting it to work on other arches,
so what's left should be fairly straightforward.

If you can't get this working, arm's status as a supported arch will
have to be reviewed: there's no point releasing a distribution that
can't be installed. (It'd be possible to release arm with a different
installation toolset than d-i, but I can't imagine that'd be any easier
or much more useful than getting d-i ported)

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.
           http://conf.linux.org.au/ -- Jan 12-17, 2004