XFree86 4.3 Working for ARM?

Hi,

I have checked debian packages but neither stable, testing nor
unstable section has XFree86 4.3 available as prebuilt for ARM.

I tried cross-compiling from sources, compilation was fine but when I
ran the server I realised there are many arm portability issues and I
need patches.

Is there a prebuilt 4.3 arm distribution that I can get, or at least
the ARM patches for this?

Maybe 4.3 has ARM support but I misconfigured the host.def cross.def
failing to achieve ARM-aware compilation?

Because the current error I get from Xfree86 is:

xf86EnableIOPorts: Failed to set IOPL for I/O

and this doesn't seem to be an ARM related action.

Thanks,
Bahadir