From: Queisser, Andrew (Beavers Rosebowl '05) [mailto:andrew.queisser@hp.com]
Sent:
November 2, 2004 6:53 PM
To: debian-arm@lists.debian.org
Subject: Netwinder install - which method

I read through the installation manual and searched the newsgroups.
It appears that to install Debian on a Netwinder I've got three choices:
1) Log in to the existing RedHat and run debootstrap, then update the kernel
2) Boot the installer over TFTP
3) Boot from CD (is this even possible on a Netwinder?)

Which is the best method these days? I've got the desktop Netwinder and
it's working with the current Redhat installation.

Thanks,
Andrew

---