Request porter upload of audacity

My package "audacity" built successfully on europa, but it was
apparently lost when the buildds moved last month.  I contacted the
buildd admin about a week ago, but the package is not yet re-queued.

Audacity 1.2.1-4 was uploaded 14 days ago and built successfully on all
architectures.  It is only waiting on arm and gcc-3.4 to enter testing.
Could someone please build and upload this package for arm?  I am not
yet a Debian developer, so I can't access the Debian arm machines to
build it myself.

Thanks!