Woody Install

Hi,

I am trying to install Woody on an Acorn RiscPC Strongarm with an 8GB IDE HD
drive dedicated to RiscOS and a 9GB scsi drive with a Cumana II interface for
Debian.  Unfortunately, the installer appears not to see the scsi drive.  I
tried to note the messages on the start up screen and saw a message about Oak
scsi interfaces.  I was under the impression that the Cumana interface was
supported.  Your commenst would be much appreaciated.

Cheers, Allan