debian arm on SAMSUNG smdk2410?

hi all,

i've got a SAMSUNG smdk2410 board spare in my lab, and I was wondering what to do with it... someone suggesting putting debian on it.

has anyone done this yet? i've got a booting kernel and drivers, but the rest of the dist (provided by AIJI) is not up to snuff ... i'd definitely like to replace it with a 'full normal' linux setup, not just the basic embedded stuff that AIJI provide.

is it possible to use my kernel, boot the board, and set up an NFS-mounted root with a full debian install on it? i've also got 128meg and 64meg SMC cards i could use for the root and boot systems, but an NFS-mounted debian system would be much more friendly ...

can someone provide any insight as to what might be the best way to go about getting debian running on this board? (maybe i should swing with gentoo?)

--

;

Jay Vaughan