FWD: Government grants are easier to get than you think

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple...

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://wobkiaqcy.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=1153

Best Wishes,
Priscilla Locke

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://ahdicjxri.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

This message sent Mon, 05 Apr 2004 23:31:46 -0300 by:
Money Solutions, Inc
P. O. B. 1200B
Oranjestad, Aruba

I didn't see him for ten years after that, except once, in 1994, when he and Marion got married. Then, one night, she called from Bakersfield.I made another effort to derail Jim; I could see him winding up to deliver another kick. I raised my beer. A toast. Family ties. And happy birthday for tomorrow, Jim.Right. And a nice interest-free loan from your father-in-law helps.Please don't make me beg for it, Billy.While they were in the ladies room, Jim came back. He slumped in his chair, glaring at me. Then he sat upright and leaned across the table.Cath was stone cold sober: she just stared at him.I didn't see him for ten years after that, except once, in 1994, when he and Marion got married. Then, one night, she called from Bakersfield.He lurched round the kitchen table and pushed his face close to Cath. My hands clenched but I couldn't move, not at first.I hope it works out, I said.Please don't make me beg for it, Billy.Don't you see? Don't you get it? he said. Frannie's clos
 ing the mill. Says it's uneconomical. But he don't know squat. He never even comes down there any more. So me and a few of the boys, we reckon we can take it off his hands. Gonna call it Copperhead Timber after those big old trout you see down in the river.I'll go and ring, I said.Well you can forget all the McSpeak with us. We're practically family. Now, how about some drinks?I had my doubts, but we needed a break. And Cath kept telling me to take it easy, reminding me what the doctor had said at my last medical about working too hard. We arranged to visit with Jim and Marion for a couple of days, then drive down to Chicago.