Re: Installer builds for non x86 archs. - Was Re: Daily builds may go away
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Installer builds for non x86 archs. - Was Re: Daily builds may go away
- From: Blars Blarson <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:22:47 -0800
- Message-id: <200402060122.i161Ml55030010@renig.nat.blars.org>
- In-reply-to: <20040206000004.GB16930@riva.ucam.org>
- References: <20040205204221.GA9962@poindessous.com> <20040203234119.GA6883@mdstud.chalmers.se> <20040204181806.GA25348@kitenet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040204235945.GA3504@kitenet.net> <email@example.com> <20040205204221.GA9962@poindessous.com>
In article <20040206000004.GB16930@riva.ucam.org> firstname.lastname@example.org writes:
>On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 09:42:22PM +0100, Thomas Poindessous wrote:
>> Once exim4* are in unstable, I will publish my images.
>exim4 has been in unstable for ages.
exim4 was built and uploaded on sparc and arm Jan 21, but has not been
installed. There are different exim4 and exim4-base versions on these
architectures so I think it is uninstallable.
This appears to be an issue with the upload queue, which I beleive had
a problem then.
The sparc buildd maintainer has been contacted, I'm ccing this message
to debian-arm so they can have a look at it.
Blars Blarson email@example.com
With Microsoft, failure is not an option. It is a standard feature.