Buildd timeout increase for fftw3

Hi,

the ARM buildd failed to build fftw3 due to a timeout, see bug
#225960. I have successfully built fftw3 on debussy, see

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=225960&msg=88

The build log indicates that increasing the timeout to something like
4 hours should be sufficient to build fftw3 on ARM, if my
understanding is correct that the buildd and debussy are identical
hardware-wise. I still have the package lying around on debussy,
should I upload it to the archive or rather wait that it be
rescheduled to build with a higher timeout on the buildd?

Lukas

P.S.: Please Cc me on replies, I am not subscribed to debian-arm.