Re: No arm machine reporting to popularty-contest?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: No arm machine reporting to popularty-contest?
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 01 Feb 2004 12:38:55 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <E1AkllMemail@example.com> <1477908.VtiOmPyArp@altfrangg.fortytwo.ch> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
[Adrian von Bidder]
> There you are. The downside is, of course, that the netwinder is not
> really used atm (I have just replaced my router PC 3 weeks before I
> got the winder, and I see no need to replace it again...)
Lars Brinkhoff <email@example.com> writes:
> My Netwinder has now joined the contest too (what can I win?), and
> it's actively used as a firewall, router, and occasional programming
Thank you. :)
Are you running debian stable, testing or unstable? If you are
running testing or unstable, both submissions do not seem to make it
into the result page on <URL:http://popcon.debian.org/>. At least
there is only one arm box reported there now.