Re: No arm machine reporting to popularty-contest?

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder <grazdan@fortytwo.ch> writes:
> Clinging to sanity, Petter Reinholdtsen mumbled in his beard:
> > I think it would be nice if someone with an arm host would report as
> > well.  I do not longer have my netwinder operational, so I can't. :)
>  # apt-get install popularity-contest
> There you are. The downside is, of course, that the netwinder is not really
> used atm (I have just replaced my router PC 3 weeks before I got the
> winder, and I see no need to replace it again...)

My Netwinder has now joined the contest too (what can I win?), and it's
actively used as a firewall, router, and occasional programming toy.

--
Lars Brinkhoff,         Services for Unix, Linux, GCC, HTTP
Brinkhoff Consulting    http://www.brinkhoff.se/