Re: recommended kernel version for Netwinder?
- To: Debian ARM <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: recommended kernel version for Netwinder?
- From: Adam C Powell IV <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 03 Jan 2004 23:19:05 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1073189945.1563.4.camel@piranha>
- In-reply-to: <20040101111637.GA31229@derik>
- References: <email@example.com> <1072808001.3539.25.camel@doorstop> <20031230183639.GA10525@gw.netwinder.org> <1072816869.3539.85.camel@doorstop> <20040101111637.GA31229@derik>
On Thu, 2004-01-01 at 06:16, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 03:41:09PM -0500, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> > kernel-image-2.4.19-arm (2.4.19-6) unstable; urgency=low
> > * Built with new source patch that fixes issue with bast sub arch USB
> > keyboard handling.
> > -- Vincent Sanders <email@example.com> Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:43:53 +0000
> > Does that tell you anything?
> well if you had checked kernel-image-2.4.19-arm build dependacies
> kernel-patch-2.4.19-arm-20031211 would have been listed. The direct
> answer is the kernel patch is 2.4.19-rmk7-nw3 and then a load of sub
> architecture fixes and security fixes.
Cool, thanks for the info.
> > In any case, Debian stock 2.4.16 works great for me, stock 2.4.19
> > doesn't, and that's my answer to the original question.
> Have you filed a bug in the BTS? Please guys, I do have an example of
> all the supported sub arches but my configuration may well miss
No, sorry, the kernel image was announced to the list and I posted my
feedback at that time. I'll file when I get some time, but I'm leaving
the country tomorrow, so that will probably not happen until the 20th or
Thanks for the feedback,
GPG fingerprint: D54D 1AEE B11C CE9B A02B C5DD 526F 01E8 564E E4B6
Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe!