Re: [devel] Debian unstable kernel 2.4.16 modules?

on Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 08:31:54PM +0900, Jim Tittsler wrote:
> Are there recent Debian tftpboot images (and rescue or install
> images) somewhere?  Neither testing or unstable in the Debian
> mirrors seem to offer ARM/Netwinder flavors.

I don't think so.  As far as I know, there hasn't been much work done on debian-installer for ARM.  Vince
Sanders would know the current status; I've copied this mail to the debian-arm list.

If you'd like to work on the installer, I'm sure help would be very welcome.

p.